Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Philz: THE Best Coffee I Ever Ever Had

Okay, here's one for the parents: if you're in Palo Alto, or close, or even if you're bored some weekend or need a longer drive to make the kids go to sleep, head over to Phils for coffee. It's incredible.

I've only been to the one in Palo Alto, but looks like they also have locations all over San Francisco, one in San Jose, and one coming soon to Berkeley. Check them out at philzcoffee.com .

I wasn't a coffee drinker until I got pregnant with Zoe, and since suddenly I wasn't allowed to have caffeine, I automatically craved it. I started drinking decaf with great gusto, and when Owen stopped breastfeeding, moved on to the serious stuff (realizing right away that decaf pretty much sucks). We have a K-cup machine at home that bangs out a tasty cup in less than a minute, so from a caffeine-delivery standpoint, I'm all set.

Philz, however, takes it to a new level. You might say gourmet, or you might say boutique, but either way it's a damn good cup of coffee. High-end beans, single cup brews, and cream and sugar to order, along with a staff that really knows and enjoys what they're doing, make it a blissful experience. Don't miss it!

No comments:

Post a Comment